FACT: Running a product based business is EXPENSIVEEEEEE.
You really do need to be smart about every single penny you spend if you want to be profitable. BUT… that doesn’t mean investing in yourself and the future of your biz isn’t worth doing. It ABSOLUTELY is!
The early bird ticket rate for @ultimateproductparty ENDS IN 2 DAYS! Save yourself $100 and get your ticket before the price goes up!!
Here’s what you can spend that $100 on instead…
• 5-6 hours of help from a VA
• 5 months of @flodesk as an email provider
• 10 months of @planoly
• 1 back pocket coaching call with @allisoncartercelebrates
• 10 days of $10 a day Facebook ads
• A handful of new professional development books or 10 books on @Audible
• 3 new ring lights
• Put towards new branding photos
• A new outfit for those branded photos
• New, unique business cards to leave an impression passing out at an event (my first event I passed out coasters with my biz info on and they were an immediate conversation starter!)
• A few rolls of sticker shipping labels
• 2500 clear sleeves for greeting cards
more inventory from @clearsleeves
• Some cash to pay for a new product
• Custom packaging stickers or polymailers
• A Starbucks gift card to send the barcode to customers and treat them to a coffee on you to say thank you for this holiday season
• 10 months of @Canva
All insanely useful things an extra $100 could get you! All of which will help grow your business. Just like attending the @ultimateproductparty !
Get your early bird ticket and get that bonus coaching call too! We can’t wait to party it up with you in gorgeous, sunny Scottsdale, Arizona – product biz style!